Dragonpay allows you to pay through the following:
- Major Banks – online and over the counter (bank deposit)
- Cebuana Lhuillier
- M Lhuillier
- Bayad Center
- EC Pay
- AND MORE…
Follow these steps to pay using Dragonpay.
2.) Choose Dragonpay as your payment method.
3.) You will be prompted for the payment fund source. Choose among the online banking and e-wallet payment options. In the example here, you chose BDO Internet Banking as the source. This means that you will pay by transferring money to BDO through online banking.
4.) Enter your email address here. Dragonpay will send the deposit instructions to you via Email or Mobile Number so make sure the address or phone number provided is correct. Click the Confirm button.
5.) After you click the Confirm button, you will be redirected to your order details. At this point, your payment is in PENDING status. Your order will not be fulfilled until you have completed the payment cycle with Dragonpay.
6.) Check your email inbox. By this time, the deposit instruction sent in Step 5 should have been received already. If not, check your Spam or Junk folder to make sure it was not misrouted there.
This email contains the instructions, bank account number, account name, reference number, the deadline and total amount due that you should use when transferring your deposit. This example uses BDO as the bank of choice.
Online Banking Payment Instructions
B.) From the main menu, go to Send Money >> Send Money to Any BDO Account
- If you are unable to receive One Time Pin (OTP) via SMS — for example, you can also enroll Dragonpay as a 3rd Party Fund Transfer account and go through Financial Services >> Fund Transfer >> Transfer Money
- Send Money to Any Account has a minimum amount requirement of ₱100 and a daily maximum limit of ₱10,000. If you will regularly use Dragonpay, we recommend that you go through the one-time enrollment for a 3rd Party Fund Transfer
C.) For Source Account, choose your account where the payment will be deducted from. In the Destination Account, enter Dragonpay’s account (001678005430).
In the Amount field, enter the exact amount due. For Message, enter your Dragonpay 8-Character reference no (and nothing else). It would be best to copy-and-paste the reference no. from the instruction email to avoid typographical errors. Then click the Submit button to proceed.
D.) BDO will send a One-Time Pin (OTP) to your registered mobile phone via SMS to confirm the transfer. This step is applicable only if you used Send Money to Any Account.
E.) BDO will display a Transaction Acknowledgement screen. Copy the last 6-digits of the confirmation number (FT-XXXXXX-nnnnnnnn, where ‘nnnnnnnn’ is the last 6-to-8 digits) displayed on screen. You will need these numbers to validate your online payment with Dragonpay.
- BDO will also send a confirmation email to your registered email address. The Fund Transfer Reference Number can also be found in that email.
7.) Go back to the email received in Step 6 and click the validation link in step #2 on the instructions email sent to you to confirm your transaction. You will be redirected to a page which will prompt for the last 6-digits of the Reference Number. Paste the number sequence that you copied from Step “E” in this page onto the blank. Click on the Validate button to complete the process.
Note that sometimes it can take anywhere from 1 minute to 5 minutes for Dragonpay’s sysytem to synchronize with the bank. So if you validate too soon, the screen may prompt you to retry. You may retry up to 5 minutes. If the validation still fails, Contact Support for assistance.
8.) Upon successful validation of payment, Dragonpay sends an email to you for your records. The payment process is now complete. Sit back, relax and wait for your order to be shipped!
Important things to remember
- After payment, please CONFIRM your payment to Dragonpay. The confirmation link should be in Dragonpay’s instruction email sent to you. If you do not confirm, Dragonpay and Shopinus.ph will not receive payment. Therefore, we cannot process your order.
- Please pay before the stated payment expiry date given by Dragonpay. If you pay AFTER the expiry date, please email us immediately so we may help you with this.
- If the deadline for payment has passed but you still want to order, please cancel your order and make a new one. You will be given new payment instructions by Dragonpay.