Dragonpay allows you to pay through the following:
Major Banks – online and over the counter (bank deposit)
- Cebuana Lhuillier
- M Lhuillier
- Bayad Center
- EC Pay
- AND MORE…
Follow these steps to pay using Dragonpay.
2.) Choose Dragonpay as your payment method.
3.) You will be prompted for the payment fund source. Choose among the over-the-counter/ATM banking payment options. In the example here, you chose SM Dept/Supermarket/Savemore Counter as the source. This means that you will pay cash via SM/Supermarket/Savemore Counter.
4.) Enter your email address here. Dragonpay will send the deposit instructions to you via Email or Mobile Number so make sure the address or phone number provided is correct. Click the Confirm button.
5.) After you click the Confirm button, you will be redirected to your order details. At this point, your payment is in PENDING status. Your order will not be fulfilled until you have completed the payment cycle with Dragonpay.
6.) Check your email inbox. By this time, the deposit instruction sent in Step 5 should have been received already. If not, check your Spam or Junk folder to make sure it was not misrouted there.
This email contains the instructions, biller name, reference number, the deadline and total amount due that you should use when paying for your order. This example uses SM Dept/Supermarket/Savemore as the payment of choice.
Don’t forget to take note of the reference number (Ref#) and due amount. You will be needing these details on hand when you pay at the payment center.
7.) Go to any SM Bills Payment Centers (can be found at SM Department Stores, SM Supercenters, Savemore Markets, and other SM retail establishments) and fill up a BPS Validation Slip (available at the counter) and provide the necessary details.
- Under “Biller Company”, write “Dragonpay”.
- Under “Card/Account/Policy No.”, write down the 8-digit reference number provided by Dragonpay.
- Under “Account Name”, write down your full name.
- Tick the “Cash” checkbox. Under the “PHP____” blank, write down the due amount provided by Dragonpay.
Make sure your Dragonpay reference no. is correctly entered in the Account Number field. A wrong account number can cause your transaction to remain unvalidated.
Give your cash and your form/slip to the teller.
After the teller processes your payment, you will be issued a receipt.
Note: Please always keep your receipts for reference.
8.) Wait for an email confirming that your order has been marked as paid. When you receive the email, it means that Dragonpay has passed on information regarding your cash-in to our system.
Once we are able to confirm receipt of your payment, your order will be processed and fulfilled.
Important things to remember
- After payment, please CONFIRM your payment to Dragonpay. The confirmation link should be in Dragonpay’s instruction email sent to you. If you do not confirm, Dragonpay and Shopinus.ph will not receive payment. Therefore, we cannot process your order.
- Please pay before the stated payment expiry date given by Dragonpay. If you pay AFTER the expiry date, please email us immediately so we may help you with this.
- If the deadline for payment has passed but you still want to order, please cancel your order and make a new one. You will be given new payment instructions by Dragonpay.